- Industry leading noise canceling with HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e
- 24bit Audio signal processing delivers dramatically improved sound quality
- Battery life up to 24 hours with carrying case (with 10min quick charge for 90min of play time)
- Truly wireless design with uninterrupted L/R simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch.
- Smart listening by adaptive sound control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity
- Quick attention mode and wearing detection make conversations effortless
- Easy and clear hands free calling; Leave your phone where it is, just speak with a double tap to the earbud
- Sony, headphones connect app for Android/iOS to use smart listening technology to control your ambient sound settings
Charging case, Triple comfort earbuds (S, M, L × 2) long hybrid silicone rubber earbuds (stainless, S, M, L × 2), card, operating instruction, Reference guide, USB Type C cable (Approx. 20cm)
The delivery and shopping experience on the site are great. However, the earphones themselves were a bit disappointing. Battery life:10/10 Noise Cancellation:9/10 Connectivity:9/10 App: 8/10 Sound Quality:7/10 Wearing Comfort:5/10 Everything about these earphones was great except for the sound quality and wearing comfort. Needs a little more tweaking from the manufacturer's end. The noise cancellation and battery life are the best. There's no lag/latency. There's no sound distortion. But the sound is a little murky and harsh and lacks life.
The Bluetooth has patchy connectivity and keeps dropping off. The battery back is also not more than 3 hours on headset
Hi please disconnect and remove the old connection from your device and try to connect with the the app (Sony headphones) and also use the full charge at-least 2 hours. Gives you upto 24 hours battery in normal volume without noise cancelling.
If safety and reliability are your concerns, let me tell you this site is absolutely safe and legitimate. Any queries I had were answered promptly by their staff. Since I had pre-ordered it, it took over a month for the delivery, but its expected considering its imported and the Covid situation currently. If you're planning to order, I'd recommend you check for the stock availability and then do it. The product I received was the Chinese version, I think its authentic. I could easily switch languages in the app. If you have doubts on the Product, let me assure you these are indeed the best out there on the market. Cheers!
Thank you for your review Aravind
After a lot of research narrowed down on this. Furper got it when no one else had it in stock. Took a little while to get in as it was a pre-order, but am super happy with the purchase and price as well..!
Great thank you
I’m extremely satisfied with the product as well as with the delivery experience...A big thumbs up...