Xiaomi, released its new earpiece which is the second generation of the Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro true wireless earphones. The Xiaomi Mi AirDots series takes its inspiration from Apple’s AirPods but it also tries to stand out with regard to the available features. Actually, this Mi AirDots hit the Chinese market sold more than 50 thousand Earphones from September 27th but these new airdots is now available in india shipping only on furper online store.
The Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 supports Bluetooth 5.0 and LDHC Hi-Res audio codec, smart voice controls, dual microphones for ENC, which is environmental noise cancellation. It also has 14.2mm drivers for better audio output. It automatically connects with the phone running MIUI when you open the case and pick up the earphones. There are touch controls and vocal, as well as an infrared sensor to pause playback when the earphones are removed from the ears. This headphone can automatically connect to the smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 14.2mm drivers
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily.
- Each headset weigh just 4.5 grams, Case weighs 50 grams
- 4 hours of standalone playback, 14 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1 hour